WOLF FLOW, LLC
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all use of Wolf Flow, LLC's website, www.wolfflow.io (the "Website") and purchase of products through this Website. In these Terms and Conditions, “we,” “us,” or “our” shall mean Wolf Flow, LLC (“Wolf Flow”), and “you” or “your” shall mean user of this Website or the purchaser of the products through this Website.
By your use of the Website or purchase of products through the Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. By using the Website or purchasing products through the Website, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Wolf Flow provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications be in writing.
1. Governing Provisions. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement with regard to your use of the Website and to the products or services (“Product”) sold or licensed by Wolf Flow to you, and shall be governed by and shall be construed according to the internal laws of the state of Wisconsin. Any conflicting, contrary or additional terms and conditions contained in any purchase order or other communication from you shall be of no force and effect. Neither Wolf Flow’s acknowledgement of a particular purchase order or other communications from you nor our failure to object to conflicting, contrary or additional terms and conditions in a purchase order or other communications from you shall be deemed an acceptance of such terms and conditions or a waiver of any of the provisions hereof.
Wolf Flow attempts to post accurate information, but errors may sometimes occur. Any such errors in product specifications, descriptions, and pricing will be corrected when discovered, and Wolf Flow reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted. If an error in pricing is discovered after your order has been submitted, Wolf Flow will inform you of the error at which time you may cancel or reaffirm your order at your option.
Wolf Flow reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, prices, and warranties for products at any time by updating this Website. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of your use and purchase.
2. Orders From Website. Products presented in the Website can be purchased directly through the website.
3. Prices and Payment. After submitting the Order Form and following the check-out procedure, you will receive confirmation message with order details and payment instructions. You will be asked to pay the specified amount in full. Any tax, duty, custom, or any other tax, fee or charge of any nature whatsoever imposed by any governmental authority on the transaction, and you shall be added to your final bill. You can pay via credit card or debit card.
5. Completion of a Purchase. Any orders placed by you on this Website constitute a binding offer by you to conclude a purchase with Wolf Flow. The binding purchase agreement comes into existence only when Wolf Flow accepts your order on the Website by sending you an e-mail or written communication with order details and your payment receipt.
6. Cancellation. No order may be canceled or altered by you. All our sales are final and nonrefundable.
7. Implementation. Once a product is purchased, the product can be downloaded on to your computer. Wolf Flow customer care agents will be in contact regarding implementation of the product and training materials.
8. Sales to Legal Purchasers. Wolf Flow only sells products to adults who can legally purchase its products. By purchasing a product using this Website, you represent to Wolf Flow that you are an adult over the age of eighteen (or over the age of twenty-one in the event of the purchase of engraving services for handguns) and that you are legally authorized to make the purchase. When you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your computer relating to any use of the Website or any purchase of Wolf Flow's products through your computer.
10. U.N. Convention. The rights and duties of the parties hereunder shall not be governed by the provisions of the United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sales of Product.
11. Right to Refuse Order. Wolf Flow reserves the right to refuse to accept any order that we determine to be detrimental to our best interests.
12. Products Descriptions and Literature. Any description of the products, whether made in writing or orally by Wolf Flow or our agents, or in specifications, samples, models, bulletins, drawings, diagrams, catalogues, product brochures, photographs and other illustrations or similar materials used in connection with your order, are for the sole purpose of identifying the products and shall not be construed as an express warranty and shall not form part of the terms of the transaction between Wolf Flow and you. Any suggestions by Wolf Flow or our agents regarding use, application or suitability of the products shall not be construed as an express warranty unless confirmed to be such in writing by Wolf Flow.
13. Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights. Content included on or comprising the Website, including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively "Content") are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patent or other proprietary rights. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws and Wolf Flow owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content. Except as expressly authorized or licensed, you may not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
14. Exclusion of Consequential Damages and Disclaimer of Liability; Your Indemnity. With respect to any and all breaches of these terms and conditions, Wolf Flow’s liability shall in no event exceed the contract or sales price for the Product purchased by or services rendered by you.
WOLF FLOW SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO AND DISCLAIMS: (1) ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OF WARRANTY, (2) ANY OBLIGATIONS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM TORT CLAIMS (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR ARISING UNDER OTHER THEORIES OF LAW WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCT SOLD OR SERVICES RENDERED BY WOLF FLOW, OR ANY UNDERTAKINGS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS RELATING THERETO, AND (3) ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONTINGENT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Wolf Flow specifically disclaims any liability for penalties (including administrative penalties), special or punitive damages, damages for lost profits or revenues, loss of use of product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, facilities or services, downtime, shut-down or slowdown costs, spoilage of material, or for any other types of economic loss. All the limitations and disclaimers contained in this paragraph and in the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall apply to claims of your customers or any third party asserted by you against Wolf Flow for indemnity or contribution, as well as direct claims of you against Wolf Flow. You shall indemnify Wolf Flow against any and all losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and other costs of defending any action) that Wolf Flow may incur as a result of any claim by you or others arising out of or in connection with your use of the product and/or related products or services sold hereunder and based on the product or service defects not proven to have been caused solely by Wolf Flow’s negligence.
15. Disclaimers and limitations of liability relating to use of the Website. The Website is provided on an "AS IS," "as available" basis. Neither Wolf Flow nor our affiliates, subsidiaries, or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors, or the like (collectively "Affiliates") warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither Wolf Flow nor our Affiliates warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Website. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
You agree that under no circumstances shall Wolf Flow or our Affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained on the Website or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Wolf Flow records, programs or services. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort.
16. Force Majeure. Wolf Flow shall not be liable for delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions when caused by a state of emergency, fire, flood or other casualty, governmental regulations, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, accident, delays in transportation of workers or materials, or any cause or condition beyond the control of Wolf Flow.
17. Severability. If any provisions of these terms and conditions of sale shall be deemed illegal or unenforceable, such illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any legal and enforceable provision hereof, which shall be construed as if such illegal and unenforceable provision(s) had not been inserted herein.
18. Assignment. You may not assign your contractual rights under these Terms and Conditions to a third party.
19. Headings. The paragraph headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not form a part of these Terms and Conditions and no construction or inference shall be derived from them.